INGREDIENTS WE USE
INGREDIENTS WE USE
All Natural Ingredients
Our products contain no synthetic chemicals and will always be 100% natural. Wherever possible we choose Certified Organic ingredients. These are marked with an asterisk (*) in the ingredient list of each product.
We carefully select suppliers who meet the highest quality standards like raw, unrefined and pure. We only use suppliers that campaign for healthy, humane and sustainable food, farming and land use. They are all registered and certified by The Leaping Bunny (Cruelty-Free), The Soil Association (Organic) or The Vegan Society (Vegan).
Sometimes the names of the ingredients found on the cosmetic labels can be intimidating for many people and often misunderstood. All manufacturers must legally comply with EU requirements by using the INCI names (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients).
This naming system is used worldwide. It is based on Latin and allows the consumer to identify ingredients quickly. All ingredients are listed on the product label to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction to a specific component. Find out more about INCI names here.
The rules also require that a product label should also include all possible skin irritants at the end of the listing. Examples of these allergens are Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol and Benzyl Benzoate which are naturally occurring elements of essential oils. For example, Benzyl Benzoate occurs naturally in Ylang-Ylang Oil. Limonene, Geraniol and Citronellol are a part of Rose Oil and Eugenol is a big part of Clove Oil.
Natural Cream Deodorant: *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Bicarbonate, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), *Manioc Starch (Tapioca), *Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot), Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Pure Essential Oils.
Premium Beard Oil: *Simmondsia Chinensis (Golden Jojoba Oil), *Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), *Camellia Oleifera Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Pure Essential Oils.
Premium Beard Balm: *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),*Simmondsia Chinensis (Golden Jojoba Oil),*Cera Alba (Beeswax),*Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil),*Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Pure Essential Oils.
We use only organic and unrefined Jojoba oil in our beard care products. This oil is often referred to as ‘Golden’ Jojoba because of its light golden colour. In contrast, the refined version of Jojoba oil is clear, odour free and has much of the goodness removed.
Here’s a comprehensive list of all the natural ingredients we use in our products including some key properties and benefits. Each of them has been carefully chosen and assessed for safety by a qualified cosmetic safety assessor and chartered chemist.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil) – Nourishing, Tonifying, Hair growth stimulation, Moisturising.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – Moisturising, Anti-inflammatory, Skin conditioning, Viscosity controlling.
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Oil ) – Regenerating and renewing, Nourishing, Antioxidant, Skin conditioning.
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) – Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial and Antiviral, Emulsifying, Viscosity controlling.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) – Detoxifying, Antibacterial, Nourishing, Soothing Moisturiser, Skin conditioning.
- Manioc Starch (Tapioca) and Maranta Aarundinacea (Arrowroot) – Moisture absorber, Skin conditioning, Emulsifying, Thickening.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil) – Anti-inflammatory, Skin cell production, Emollient, Conditioning.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil) – Cleanser, Astringent, Nourishing, Emollient, Skin conditioning.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil) – Emollient, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-fungal and Antibacterial, Hair and skin conditioning.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Bicarbonate of Soda) – Deodorant agent (neutralises odour), Bacteria inhibitor, pH adjuster.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter) – Natural antioxidant, Soothing Moisturiser, Skin conditioning.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil) – Anti-aging, Nourishing, Antioxidant, Skin conditioning agent.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil) – Hair growth stimulation, Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory, Moisturising.
Pure Essential Oils
- Abies Sibirica (Pine) – Antibacterial, Analgesic, Energizing, Antiseptic, and Aromatic properties.
- Amyris Balsamifera (Sandalwood) – Calming effect, Hydrating, Astringent, Anti-inflammatory, Tension relieving.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) – Skin cell production, Antiseptic, Sebum balancing effect, Tension relieving.
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) – Oxygenates cells, Antifungal and Antiseptic, Reduces irritation, Stimulates hair follicles, Refreshing
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) – Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant, Uplifting scent.
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) – Refreshing and cooling, as well as Antibacterial, Anti-fungal and Antiseptic properties.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) – Stimulating properties (blood circulation), Anti-microbial and Antiseptic, Calming effect
- Coffea Arabica Seed Oil (Coffee) – Hair growth stimulation. Deodorant, Stimulating and Uplifting smell.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) – Antimicrobial, Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory, Anti-ageing and Antidepressant.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) – Detoxifying, Refreshing, Energizing and Uplifting scent.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) -Skin cleanser, Antiseptic and Astringent, Pain reliever
- Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil (Red Mandarin) – Cooling, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal and antiseptic, Skin cell production
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) – Anti-ageing, Anti-inflammatory, Deodorant, Antibacterial, Pain reliever.
- Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove Bud) – Refreshing and Cooling, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal and Antiseptic.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) – Anti-inflammatory, Soothing, Calming, Sensory Enhancer.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) – Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory, Soothing.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) – Tonic, Refreshing and Cooling, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal and Antiseptic
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) – Soothing, Calming, Refreshing and cooling, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal and antiseptic.
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) – Astringent and Anti-fungal, Hair growth stimulation, Tissue regenerator, Soothing.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) – Hair growth stimulation, Soothing, Conditioning Antimicrobial, Refreshing, Tonic
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) – Tonic, Soothing, Improving mood, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Anaesthetic effect.
- Vetiveria Zizaniodes (Vetiver) – Energy boost, Stimulating and Soothing effect, Skin cell production, Regenerating