The Loving Nature® Natural Organic Deodorant Tea Tree
– Neutralises odour fast
– Aluminium and parabens free
– Tested on us – never on animals
– Made with organic essential oil
– Made with natural and organic ingredients
– Free from alcohol, phthalates and any toxic chemicals
– It is invisible after application – doesn’t stain clothes
– Handmade with love in the United Kingdom
How to apply:
Remove a pea-sized amount from the jar using enclosed spatula or fingers. Gently apply and delight your armpits and wait until absorbed into the skin.
If you suffer from sensitive skin or extra sensitivity after shaving please refrain from using it on those days. Furthermore, we suggest you shave at night and apply it in the morning.
If your skin is not used with natural products, you will likely go through a detox phase. At first, it might seem that the deodorant is not working. This is totally normal and we would suggest applying raw organic apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice to your pits and patiently continue use.
Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot and Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Oil and Organic Tea Tree Oil.
Benefits of the ingredients:
– Cocoa butter is soothing and nourishing
– Coconut oil cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin
– The essential oil has strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
– Arrowroot and Tapioca starch are natural moisture absorbers, helping to keep you dry and fresh.
– Sodium bicarbonate is a valuable mineral. It balances your skin’s pH and also inhibits bacteria – the perfect natural deodorizer
– Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties. It gets absorbed without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores.
– Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) is both a nutrient and an antioxidant that helps to heal your skin.
If irritation occurs, temporarily discontinue use.
We recommend not to use on broken or irritated skin and straight after shaving.
Use our natural organic deodorant cream within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.